Toothsome Chocolate Factory will be the newest Universal CityWalk restaurant opening this summer. It will transport you into a 19th century-inspired Steampunk chocolate factory.
The brilliant minds behind Universal’s attractions and its culinary concepts have come together to deliver the next level of dining at Universal CityWalk.
Opening later this year, Toothsome Chocolate Factory will transport you into a 19th century-inspired Steampunk chocolate factory. You’ll indulge your appetite amidst towering smoke stacks, funky gadgetry, and staff wearing unique Steampunk fashion.
The food will take your imagination to new heights with a menu that features unique twists on classic steak, seafood and pasta entrees, gourmet burgers, sandwiches, incredible salads, all-day brunch and so much more. And the desserts will be simply…stunning.
Here’s a sneak peek of some of the milkshakes to get your mouth watering:
- Chocolate x5: An explosion of chocolate with chocolate spirals, chunks, ice-cream and whipped cream.
- Bacon Brittle: A fun twist on a breakfast favorite with bacon ice cream, bacon brittle, chocolate covered bacon and bacon caramel.
- Espresso Buzzzz: A coffee lover’s dream with coffee ice-cream and chocolate covered beans.
- Red Velvet: A milkshake topped with a Red Velvet cupcake… enough said.
- Key Lime Pie: We’ve taken this classic Florida dessert and turned it into a delicious shake. You’ll even get a slice of pie on top!
The sundaes are anything but ordinary with flavors like Salted Caramel Flan,Chocolate Brownie Bark and S’mores. This extreme twist on a summer favorite features layers of chocolate ice-cream, chocolate sauce, marshmallow cream and graham crackers.
You’ll even be able to watch chocolate creations being made—and purchase your very own from the restaurant’s retail shop to take home and enjoy.
Which treat are you ready to try at Toothsome Chocolate Factory?