Universal Orlando guests can now pre-purchase their entire vacation package! You do not have to add the Universa Dining Plan for every night of your stay at Universal Orlando but rather you choose the dates you want to purchase it.
Important note – you cannot add the Universal Dining Plan after you have arrived at Universal Orlando. It must be booked in advance with your Universal Parks and Resorts Vacation Package.
What’s Included in the Universal Orlando Dining Plan?
The Universal Orlando Dining Plan includes 1 table service meal, 1 quick service meal, 1 snack and 1 non-alcoholic beverage per guest per day.
- 1 Table Service meal: 1 entree, 1 non-alcoholic beverage, 1 dessert (includes the Universal Superstar Character Breakfast; Upgrade to the Cinematic Dining Package for only $20!)
- 1 Quick Service Meal: 1 entree platter, 1 non-alcoholic beverage
- 1 Snack
- 1 Non-Alcoholic Beverage
- 1 Table Service Meal: 1 children’s entree, 1 beverage, 1 dessert (includes the Superstar Character Breakfast)
- 1 Quick Service Meal: 1 children’s entree, 1 beverage
- 1 Snack
- 1 Beverage
- Table Service: all items EXCLUDING Lobster will be included
- Quick Service: all items are available for redemption
- Dining Carts: Turkey Leg Combos, Hot Dog Combos and Corn Dog combos will all be considered a Quick Service Credit
Snack Credit Examples: Snacks available on the dining plan include churros, pretzels, chips, fruit cups, ice cream, pastries, cookies, Cinnabon, nachos, funnel cake and more. Premium beverages (Regular Butterbeer, Frozen Butterbeer, Icee or Lemon Slushies) can also be redeemed as a snack credit.
Beverage Credit Examples: Beverages available on the plan include fountain soda, bottled water, bottle soda, coffee, milk, juice, Powerade and a few offerings from Starbucks in Universal Studios.
The meals and snacks can be redeemed at all participating Universal Orlando Dining Plan locations, located throughout Universal Studios and Universal Islands of Adventure theme parks as well as at Universal CityWalk. Guests are issued a paper ticket at time of purchase, which can then be redeemed for a dining plan card at Guest Services or the Universal Ticket Desk at On-Site Hotels.
There are over 100 restaurants participating in the Universal Orlando Dining plan including:
- Finnegan’s Bar & Grill
- Mythos Restaurant
- Bob Marley A Tribute to Freedom
- Mel’s Drive-In
- Monsters Cafe
- Pizza Predattoria
- Thunder Falls Terrace
- Lombard’s Seafood Grille
- and so many more!
There are no offerings within the Wizarding World of Harry Potter at this time but, you can use a snack credit for a Butterbeer.
Want to get all our tips and tricks for visiting the Wizarding World of Harry Potter? We wrote a travel guide for the Wizarding World of Harry Potter Hogsmeade! We included all our tips and tricks that we’ve learned over the last year to make your visit to the Wizarding World as magical as possible. Be sure to check it out!
Get your Harry Potter theme park souvenirs from the official Harry Potter shop, the WB Shop!