The world’s first NBC Sports Grill & Brew opened at Universal CityWalk just outside the gates of Universal Studios theme park. This unique venue turns your favorite sports bar into a VIP gameday suite experience.
Special features of the NBC Sports Grill & Brew include:
- A massive, more-than-120-foot-wide HD stadium screen that towers over the entrance
- Nearly 100 HD TV screens that offer a constant stream of sports coverage. There’s not a bad seat in the house!
- An expansive menu featuring more than 75 items, including everything from the best in game day food to salads and steaks to delicious desserts.
- A wall of foosball tables inviting guests to test their luck while enjoying their meal.
- An indoor-outdoor beer garden
- More than 100 unique beer selections, ranging from craft beers to regional brews to 862 Orlando – an exclusive draft you can only find at NBC Sports Grill & Brew. This joins a lineup of existing brews exclusive to the Universal Orlando Resort including Wizard’s Brew and Dragonscale over at Diagon Alley and the Simpsons themed Duff beers over at Springfield.
NBC Sports Grill & Brew offers private dining and areas for groups and is open for lunch and dinner.
Here is a peak at the NBC Sports Grill & Brew menu. Welcome to the Skybox!
Here’s a video of our experience at NBC Sports Grill & Brew: (https://youtu.be/xstyWk6IQ54)
Book your Harry Potter and Universal Orlando package or theme park tickets today!
Want to get all our tips and tricks for visiting the Wizarding World of Harry Potter? We wrote a travel guide for the Wizarding World of Harry Potter Hogsmeade! We included all our tips and tricks that we’ve learned over the last year to make your visit to the Wizarding World as magical as possible. Be sure to check it out!