Everyone wants to see inside the stores at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter! Not just those of you waiting to go to the new Harry Potter park, but it’s clear that those in the park want to see inside the stores, too! They’re packed!
Universal has made a few changes to help alleviate the crowding — removing display furniture, opening up secondary cash registers, adding kiosks to common areas, and adding secondary entrances, but the stores still have lines of people waiting to come inside and spend money.
You all wanted to see the inside’s of the stores, too! You can admit it….
You also wanted to know the prices of some stuff, so I’ll add that to the end of this post.
First, let’s take a look around the shops….come inside, stay awhile, “like” the video, add a comment. 😉
As promised, here’s some prices of some popular or well-known items at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter shops:
- Long sleeved polo-style shirt: $48.95
- Adult t-shirts: $24.95
- Kids t-shirts: $21.95
- Golden Snitch: $14.95
- Robes: $99.95 — these are very authentic and look great!
- Triwizard Cup: $16.95 — super cheap looking..
- Remembrall: $14.95
- Sneakoscope: $12.95
- U-No-Poo: $4.95
- Chocolate Frogs: $9.95 — these are pretty good sized chocolate frogs!
- Clippy’s Clip Joint Clippings (licorice): $2.95
- Pygmy Puff: $14.95 — and they ring the big bell in Zonko’s when you buy one!
- Extendable Ear: $19.95
- Bludger (fancy bat & ball): $21.95
- Spectrespecs: $6.95
- Wands: $28.95 — now, they’re back to $28.95. They were up to $34.95 at one point, so who knows what they’ll be when you go.
*Most of these item are in the video and all prices were accurate as of Sept. 11, 2010.
Want to get all our tips and tricks for visiting the Wizarding World of Harry Potter? We wrote a travel guide for the Wizarding World of Harry Potter Hogsmeade! We included all our tips and tricks that we’ve learned over the last year to make your visit to the Wizarding World as magical as possible. Be sure to check it out!
Get your Harry Potter theme park souvenirs from the official Harry Potter shop, the WB Shop!