Have a hankering for some Butterbeer? Or maybe you want a good, creamy milkshake? Why not both?!
Nerdy Nummies YouTube channel has made it possible for you to have a Butterbeer milkshake!
Butterbeer Milkshake Recipe
THINGS YOU WILL NEED:
- (1) 12 oz. Bottle Cream Soda (your favorite brand)
- (1) Jar Butterscotch Syrup
- (1) Can Whipped Cream
- (3/4) Teaspoon Salt
- (1) Bag Butterscotch Chips
- (1) Container Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
How to Make Your Butterbeer Milkshake
- Put your Butterbeer milkshake glasses in the freezer.
- Add the following ingredients to your blender:
- 1/2 cup of butterscotch syrup
- 1 bottle of cream soda
- 3-1/2 cups of vanilla bean ice cream
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- Mix all ingredients in blender until smooth
- Pour into chilled Butterbeer milkshake glasses
- Top with whipped cream
- Sprinkle butterscotch chips on top
Serve and enjoy!