As I was watching a Harry Potter movie marathon, I started dreaming about the Butterbeer Fudge sold in the Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Orlando Resort. I immediately started searching online to find a Butterbeer Fudge recipe that I could make at home, that was just as good. I found one on Delish.
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1 14-oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 c. butterscotch chips
- 1/3 c. sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 c. white chocolate chips
- 1 c. marshmallow bits (optional)
- Line an 8″-x-8″ pan with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Make the butterscotch layer: In a medium-sized saucepan over medium-low heat, melt butter, then add condensed milk and butterscotch chips. Stir until all chips have melted and the mixture has fully combined. Pour into prepared pan.
- Make the white chocolate swirl: In another small saucepan over medium-low heat, combine condensed milk, vanilla, and white chocolate chips and stir until chips have melted. Remove from heat and drizzle white chocolate on top of the butterscotch fudge, then use a butter knife to gently swirl the two flavors together. Top with marshmallow bits, if desired, using your hands to press them into the top of the fudge.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Cut into slices and serve.
Try this one at home and let me know what you think. Is this as good as Wizarding World of Harry Potter?