Image: © 2015 Universal Studios. All rights reserved. Copyright & Trademark
There are lots of great rides for kids at Universal Orlando Resort, from little ones to big kids at heart. You can get up close and personal with some of your favorite cartoon characters like the minions, Shrek, and more! Today, we wanted to share with you our list of the top five rides for kids at Universal Studios Florida!
- Despicable Me Minion Mayhem: You will undergo Minion training followed by an unforgettable adventure with Gru, his girls, and the minions in this 3-D ride the whole family is sure to love.
- Shrek 4-D: This incredible 4-D show features everyone’s favorite ogre, Shrek, and his sidekick, Donkey. You’ll go on an incredible adventure with Shrek and Donkey to save Princess Fiona from Lord Farquaad.
- Woody Woodpecker’s Nuthouse Coaster: This kiddie coaster is the perfect first roller coaster for your little ones. Designed and built by that wacky woodpecker, your journey will take you through Woody’s nut factory.
- E.T. Adventure: You get to board a flying bicycle to help bring E.T. to save his homeworld. You’ll sneak E.T through the woods then fly high over the city before you end up on the Green Planet.
- MEN IN BLACK Alien Attack: You will get to become a top secret agent trainee where you will chase and zap aliens all over New York with Men in Black. The whole family will love to see who can get the best score and zap the most aliens!
What are your favorite rides for kids at Universal Studios Florida?
Written by Siera Duiser: Siera Duiser is a travel agent with Destinations in Florida, Universal Studios Travel Agency Partner of the Year in 2010, 2011, and 2012. She loves helping plan Universal Orlando adventures at no cost to you. Contact Siera to book your next vacation at firstname.lastname@example.org or 734-771-1290. You can also follow her on Facebook and Twitter.
Want to get all our tips and tricks for visiting the Wizarding World of Harry Potter? We wrote a travel guide for the Wizarding World of Harry Potter Hogsmeade! We included all our tips and tricks that we’ve learned over the last year to make your visit to the Wizarding World as magical as possible. Be sure to check it out!
Get your Harry Potter theme park souvenirs from the official Harry Potter shop, the WB Shop!