Universal Orlando Resort now features five beautiful on-site resorts, just steps away from Universal Studios Florida, Universal’s Islands of Adventure, and CityWalk. When you stay at Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort, Loews Sapphire Falls Resort, Loews Royal Pacific Resort, Hard Rock Hotel, or Loews Portofino Bay Hotel, you will enjoy a number of perks and benefits. Here are the top 5 reasons to stay at a Universal hotel during your Universal Orlando Resort vacation:
- Early Park Admission to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™, one hour before the theme park opens (valid theme park admission required)
- Complimentary shuttle busses to and from both theme parks and CityWalk®, plus guided walking paths to make getting around the resort fast and easy so you can make the most of your time
- Complimentary delivery of merchandise purchased throughout the resort to your hotel in addition to Resort-wide charging privileges with your room key card
- Complimentary scheduled transportation to nearby attractions including Wet ‘n Wild® water park, SeaWorld®, and AquaticaTM
- Character appearances and Wake Up Calls, enjoy Universal Orlando character appearances with some of your favorite theme park characters or start your day with a wake-up call from one of your favorite Universal Orlando characters
What is your favorite reason to stay at a Universal hotel?
Written by Siera Duiser: Siera Duiser is a travel agent with Destinations in Florida, Universal Studios Travel Agency Partner of the Year in 2010, 2011, and 2012. She loves helping plan Universal Orlando adventures at no cost to you. Contact Siera to book your next vacation at firstname.lastname@example.org or 734-771-1290. You can also follow her on Facebook and Twitter.
Want to get all our tips and tricks for visiting the Wizarding World of Harry Potter? We wrote a travel guide for the Wizarding World of Harry Potter Hogsmeade! We included all our tips and tricks that we’ve learned over the last year to make your visit to the Wizarding World as magical as possible. Be sure to check it out!
Get your Harry Potter theme park souvenirs from the official Harry Potter shop, the WB Shop!