Start Panicking: Halloween Horror Nights 27 Vacation Package On Sale Now
I know — it’s only February. But I’m already mentally preparing myself for a record 34 nights of scares from Sept. 15 – Nov. 4 at Universal Orlando Resort. That’s right, it’s Halloween Horror Nights time.
Starting today, you can book your visit to experience Universal Orlando’s ultimate Halloween event. Trust me when I say that this year’s brand new content will leave you panic-stricken. Universal’s award-winning Entertainment team has been working year round to bring you multiple scare zones, incredibly detailed haunted houses and captivating live shows that are sure to frighten any and all.
Brace yourself to be immersed into the world of iconic horror films, terrifying hit TV shows and haunting original stories. Beware of “scareactors” who will lurk in the dark and jump at you when you least expect it. And when you need a break from the screams, enjoy some of Universal Studios Florida’s many popular rides and attractions.
- Sept. 15-17, 21-24, 29-30
- Oct. 1, 4-8, 11-15, 18-22, 25-31
- Nov. 3-4
You can book our new vacation package which combines the nighttime terror of Halloween Horror Nights with daytime thrills of Universal Orlando Resort. You’ll get admission to two theme parks, Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure.
Plus, for a limited time, you can upgrade to add Universal’s Volcano Bay. Volcano Bay is a revolutionary new water theme park filled with incredible thrills and perfected relaxation that opens May 25.
Halloween Horror Nights 27 Hotel & Ticket Package
Starts at $225 per adult, per night, tax inclusive — Book by April 19 for travel from Sept. 15 – Nov. 4.
- 3-night hotel accommodations at Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort
- 2-Park, 3-Day, Park-to-Park Ticket to Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure
- LIMITED TIME OFFER: FREE upgrade to a 3-Park, Park-to-Park ticket, which includes admission to Universal’s Volcano Bay when staying at a Universal Orlando on-site hotel (Offer valid on packages booked by April 19)
- 1-Night Admission to Halloween Horror Nights (excluding Saturdays)
- Early Park Admission one hour before the theme park opens to one (1) Universal Orlando theme park as determined by Universal Orlando
- Access to select live entertainment venues at Universal CityWalk
- Complimentary transportation to Universal’s theme parks and Universal CityWalk
- Special access to a dedicated Halloween Horror Nights entry gate each event night until 8 p.m.
The Halloween Horror Flex Ticket is also now available for purchase. This ticket allows you to add Halloween Horror Nights admission to your Universal Orlando visit. Options include:
- Sunday – Friday Flex Ticket ($69.99 per adult + tax): Entitles one (1) guest admission to one (1) 2017 Halloween Horror Nights Event night on any Sunday – Friday event date that is valid for the ticket type.
- Sunday – Saturday Flex Ticket ($80.99 per adult + tax): Entitles one (1) guest admission to one (1) 2017 Halloween Horror Nights Event night on any Sunday – Saturday event date that is valid for the ticket type.
Here’s a look back at last year’s event to get your adrenaline pumping.
We can help you plan your visit to Universal Orlando Resort this fall to experience all the thrills and chills of Halloween Horror Nights. Contact us today!
Written by Siera Duiser: Siera Duiser is a travel agent with Destinations in Florida, Universal Studios Travel Agency Partner of the Year in 2010, 2011, and 2012. She loves helping plan Universal Orlando adventures at no cost to you. Contact Siera to book your next vacation at firstname.lastname@example.org or 734-771-1290. You can also follow her on Facebook and Twitter.
Want to get all our tips and tricks for visiting the Wizarding World of Harry Potter? We wrote a travel guide for the Wizarding World of Harry Potter Hogsmeade! We included all our tips and tricks that we’ve learned over the last year to make your visit to the Wizarding World as magical as possible. Be sure to check it out!
Get your Harry Potter theme park souvenirs from the official Harry Potter shop, the WB Shop!