Have a hankering for some Butterbeer? Or maybe you want a good, creamy milkshake? Why not both?!
Nerdy Nummies YouTube channel has made it possible for you to have a Butterbeer milkshake!
Butterbeer Milkshake Recipe
THINGS YOU WILL NEED:
- (1) 12 oz. Bottle Cream Soda (your favorite brand)
- (1) Jar Butterscotch Syrup
- (1) Can Whipped Cream
- (3/4) Teaspoon Salt
- (1) Bag Butterscotch Chips
- (1) Container Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
How to Make Your Butterbeer Milkshake
- Put your Butterbeer milkshake glasses in the freezer.
- Add the following ingredients to your blender:
- 1/2 cup of butterscotch syrup
- 1 bottle of cream soda
- 3-1/2 cups of vanilla bean ice cream
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- Mix all ingredients in blender until smooth
- Pour into chilled Butterbeer milkshake glasses
- Top with whipped cream
- Sprinkle butterscotch chips on top
Serve and enjoy!
Want to get all our tips and tricks for visiting the Wizarding World of Harry Potter? We wrote a travel guide for the Wizarding World of Harry Potter Hogsmeade and Diagon Alley! We included all our tips and tricks that we’ve learned over the last few years to make your visit to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter as magical as possible. Be sure to check them out! Plus, book your Universal Orlando Resort vacation with Destinations in Florida and you’ll get them both for FREE! That’s a $40 value!
Get your Harry Potter theme park souvenirs from the official Harry Potter shop, the WB Shop!